This conference is part of a regional project funded by the ARCIR program in collaboration with the University of Lille and the Affective Science lab. of Decathlon, S.A.
This international conference targets to bring together researchers in sports psychology, cognitive psychology and affective sciences to foster discussion and exchange of expertise on the question of emotional motor behavior, from a fundamental, clinical and industrial point of view.
•Learn about state of the art scientific knowledge about emotional behavior from international renown scientists
•Meet industrials that use the scientific knowledge to create the tools for tomorrow that enhance positive affects during leisure sports in healthy and clinical populations.
• Final call for presentation
• Decision to authors: Mid July 2016
• Early registration deadline: 1st September
• Late registration deadline (none registration after this date): Too late
• Conference dates: 21-23th November 2016
• Due to limited room capacity, Early pre-registration is advised